The building of the Lázeňský Hotel, Lázně Bělohrad

, author: Milan Drahoňovský

Podkrkonosi Region

Lázně Bělohrad, 507 81
GPS: 50°25'42.522''N, 15°34'52.257''E

Phone: +420 493 792 520Web: www.lazne-belohrad.cz, www.belohrad.cz

The neo-renaissance building of the Lázeňský Hotel was built in 1893-94. It was built to represent the town and the spa and it also served as the town hall.

The building’s large hall with wall paintings of Czech kings and princes is of especial interest. The internal paintings and external sgraffito decorations were renewed in 1975-79. The paintings were restored by František Koubek. 

There is a Jiří Sehnal statue entitled Composition in the spa complex, in front of the Lázně Bělohrad a.s. building. It was made from Hořice sandstone in 1989.

Images gallery

, author: Milan Drahoňovský
 
, author: jan špelda
 
, author: archiv KHK
 
 
 
 
Královéhradecký kraj © 2021

Volba verze

Kterou verzi stránek chcete zobrazit?

Mobilní Normální